Derelict Delves Rune Locked Doors

Aye.8392

I just finished this puzzle and I would love to know which developer created this so that I could send them some cookies. I think this is the most fun I've had in GW2 in a very long time, and with 5 unique weapon skins at the end it might also be the most rewarding. I was playing solo and it was difficult and frustrating and FUN! I managed to do almost all of it on my own, but had to check Dulfy for one of the early runestones and the last hammer piece. The rooms were gorgeous, the enemies were engaging, and with all of the different mechanics they forced me to think and even to change some of my skills a couple of times.
So... Thanks ANet in general and an unknown dev in particular. Great work.

I agree - this was probably my favorite dungeon in the game to date. Great job on this - complicated enough to be challenging, but not so complicated to be frustrating. Collecting all the items to become bonus skins was great as well. I am looking forward to more content and skins delivered in-game this way.

YES! This is the best part of PoF for me hands down. I love dwarves and snowy, mountainy places (tho PoF asethetics are great, I love snow more than sand). Thank you to person who designed it and thank you for all who took part in making it into the game. I had a blast exploring it and loved a throwback to ls3ep2 NPC we could meet again.

Is it possible we could get more of this? Of course I know it's unlikely to get playable dwarf race, but perhaps dwarf oriented ls map? Maybe something in deldrimor front? Or even enitre expac oriented around dwarf and primordius? Would love it! Thanks Anet!

PS: Seriously, if someone from mods could let know dev(s) who took part in developing Derelict Delve that it was soooooo damn good and share with them our huge "thank you"? Thanks!

I'm glad you posted about this. I love the last room especially and it's a great small-group activity for an evening. The rooms are individually interesting. One of the best parts is that anyone who has been through it before can lead others through it, without having to be great at games or remember lots of arcane details. The last room is one of the most gorgeous spots in the game, even including all the new beautiful locations added with PoF.

(I have a couple of gripes about the mechanics, but those are minor relative to the overall impact/fun.)

Archived