Now PLatinum 2 with hammer XD

Arkantos.7460

Try hard and make yourself useful with whatever you play and whoever you play with(except 2 teef rule)Use minimap and play safe on 2 points, NEVER die far, engage at right timehttp://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQNAscin3guNSuQ7JRboVlsP0rS4IaWJ4EdskFNFyegJshtDIANgdMrJOA-jphRABjeCAAY/hyPEAwWGo7HAw3HBAAhttps://imgur.com/a/QsUQshttps://imgur.com/a/2HddJ

Have fun ^^

Obviously this is super hilarious vs Scourge, but how do you handle dp thiefs, breakers, holo's, burst fb's, (other rev's lol), entangle spam cheesers, and most of all mirages without staff? Especially once they see what you're doing and start insta-focusing you?

I've only seen one person trying this in ranked this season and I just PT annihilated him every time he showed up... But he was terrible, so it's not a real gauge of maybe what a good person trying to disengage with this could survive?

Also, with not a lot of defensive skills and a straight hit-and-run-damage modifier-shiro-ranged-assassin play style, why not just rock like Scholar Runes or even Runes of Rage? Can Meladru really help that much against dedicated pressure when you have no blocks/cleanses anyways?

EDIT: Not criticizing/nitpicking, honestly just curious, but not curious enough to try it myself and face the salt of my solo queue team when they see I have a hammer. :tongue:

@narcx.3570 said:Obviously this is super hilarious vs Scourge, but how do you handle dp thiefs, breakers, holo's, burst fb's, (other rev's lol), entangle spam cheesers, and most of all mirages without staff? Especially once they see what you're doing and start insta-focusing you?

I've only seen one person trying this in ranked this season and I just PT annihilated him every time he showed up... But he was terrible, so it's not a real gauge of maybe what a good person trying to disengage with this could survive?

Also, with not a lot of defensive skills and a straight hit-and-run-damage modifier-shiro-ranged-assassin play style, why not just rock like Scholar Runes or even Runes of Rage? Can Meladru really help that much against dedicated pressure when you have no blocks/cleanses anyways?

EDIT: Not criticizing/nitpicking, honestly just curious, but not curious enough to try it myself and face the salt of my solo queue team when they see I have a hammer. :tongue:

you have only 1 more block on staff, and when you get focused you will get focused and then i switch to melee s/axe/sword shiroi prefer also rune of leadership but the point is standing outside get no condis , let your team stay on point and you do ae range dps... so whats on the point will recieve my gangbang eruption ^^

@narcx.3570 said:Obviously this is super hilarious vs Scourge, but how do you handle dp thiefs, breakers, holo's, burst fb's, (other rev's lol), entangle spam cheesers, and most of all mirages without staff? Especially once they see what you're doing and start insta-focusing you?

Thieves are tough, if they are on the look out for infused light and just disengage as soon as you proc it, you don't have the energy to stick to them. A sword 4 and 3 is all you need to kill them, so I pop your elite and facet of nature to keep protection up the whole time and try to burst them when they engage.

Spellbreakers are not hard if you don't hit them when they full counter. Their shield bash and dagger leap stuns are very telegraphed so you gotta dodge those (I like to open the fight by using hammer 3 on top of myself right as they leap into you before switching to swords). Try to proc their invulnerabilities and then disengage until they wear out, save your legend change for it's stunbreaker. If they full counter during sword 3 fine, it won't hit you. If they block use phase travel into sword 5 if possible.

Holos are not a big deal in a duel but suck in team fights where you can't focus all your attention on them. I'd spend most if this fight in shiro for the evade. You just gotta dodge their big moves and then they crumble.

Entangle spam cheesers are annoying but don't really do much else, use hammer 4 to block their arrows and just keep throwing hammers at them.

Burst fb's and mirage, you mostly just die, not a lot to do here except hope you burst them down before they hit you a few times. Firebrand are short range so try to hammer them. With mirages your fancy multi target sword skills are useless against clone spam, the best success I've had has been from just turning on shiro quickness and running at them autoing

Other revenant? What other revenants lol.

The build works primarily a pubstomper and that's about it. A good thief will always interrupt Sword 3 with headshot, a holosmith will just jump on you and unload his burst combo until you can attempt a disengage with shiro dodge since you're not taking shield and have no blocks on your build. The most you can do with this build is team pressure. You can't duel druids for side nodes, as they will wait for weapon swap to sword -> Knocback + entangle then burst you down.

@witcher.3197 said:In season 5 that would've actually meant something. Now bots playing scourge rank far higher than that LUL

There are also two hackers that very caught on a video which still keep on playing ranked games... Gosh I loved the times when devs would log on their accounts, record videos and suicide before banning them. Spvp is rotting piece of trash.

@Vasdamas Anklast.1607 said:

@witcher.3197 said:In season 5 that would've actually meant something. Now bots playing scourge rank far higher than that LUL

There are also two hackers that very caught on a video which still keep on playing ranked games... Gosh I loved the times when devs would log on their accounts, record videos and suicide before banning them. Spvp is rotting piece of trash.

"Times" - lol as if it happened more than once. They skip work for 5 years but work one day and upload a troll video about it then everyone is praising them.

• 1 month later...

Archived