Yes another "can we have this" thread.

Napo.1230

So yeah I know one of these pops up daily but how cool would the following be.......

Condi removal when using facet of nature, don't care how many but even 1 is better than current.Alternatively what about giving some resistance in the boongasm it gives since if your playing power you usually aren't using mallyx.

Hammer skill 5 be a fire and forget skill. Meaning choose where you want it and once used you can continue using skills. The wind up is begging for interruptions particularly pulmonary Impact.

FinallySword 3 reveals/tracks through stealth(even just for the duration of UA) so we can stick to our targets. Kinda like DH f1 spear or long bow pew pew. If you can go through a portal surely you can find someone who dissappears while you stab them. I don't understand the physics of teleportation so I may stand corrected.

O and delete scourge.

I think these aren't too unreasonable.

I am going to add my wish list here for the future of Revenant.

Merge Unwavering Avoidance with Determined Resolution to form Unwavering Revolution - a trait that features both of the effects of it's components.Move Enhanced Bulwark to Retribution traitline so core Revenant can be stronger without Herald.Swap Tranquil Benediction with Bolster Fortification, to make Ventari can be a viable stance without the aid of Herald traitsGive us a new Grand Master trait on Herald that let's us convert condis into boons.....somehow....maybe by auto eating health orbs from staff on legend swap since we are moving Tranquil Benediction to Herald on my wish list?Because in my wish list, Salvation trait line has Boolster Fortification from Herald,please replace the all for one trait in herald,with something that makes the warband members cast a spell when they die.Change F3 Renegade skill to something that protects us from damage.We have SB4 we don't need a more expensive,but weaker version of it on our F3.Give mesmer's conjurable ranged weapons as utilities on their next elite specialization so they can buff our ranged damage in all game modes.Give thieves a healing elite specialization with the focus off hand so they can increase our survivability and convert our condi's into boons.

Archived