Hackers

Morwath.9817

@shadowpass.4236 said:

@Mutaatti.2789 said:Same reason reports doesn't work. They don't care. Even when you post them video of proof about hack user, you see them playing again.

You actually get in trouble for drawing attention to hackers

And YOU get in trouble for saying what happens to the posts. Anyway send your proof to exploits@arena.net

I watched the link/stream and couldn't see this teleporting necro you mentioned.... All I seen was a naked Warrior afk during a game watching his ally get smashed on home point

Necro has 2 teleports too, 3 if you count the new scourge portal. Spectral Return and Flesh Wurm teleport, I use both and sometimes run both at the same time if I want to do a Shadow Step stomp on necro the same way you would with thief, it's fun.

Can't watch stream atm since gonna run to my job soon but assuming by name it's EU streamer. Is that necro's name "Taky Nec" or smth by any chance? He often used to play in duo with his friend before 1.6k, both of them were teleporting instantly out of respawn to either enemy's close or mid.

UPD Nvm lol, watched that small clip Elementalist posted. Shame that cancer is still around despite numerous reports.

The irony we used in past to create blacklists put names of those players and accounts collecting all info about that bad players.Some other games players even who did that where hunted down in large number groups killed and pushed.Until they quit gaming totally.Now since Call of Duty invented naming and shaming and it got spread to protect the hacker kids.We get punished for even whispering something about hacking or who is doing what.That is great human progress and evolution just bow down in silence to anybody who is doing something bad.

Again this proves that reporting did not do any job and we live with the aftermath cause it.

@Cynz.9437 said:For same reason why certain necro on EU never got banned despite constant harassment and afking in nearly every match, even on his stream.Reports go directly to garbage bin.

That guy AFKs before fight even starts when he's not happy with the comp or when there are two thieves in the team. Once we had everyone in team and enemy team report him and nothing was done. I'm not sure if anything was ever done.

I'm not surprised. in all my time in WvW I never saw a fly hacker get banned. they are much worse there. deadeye + fly hacks is a dream come true for anyone who feels the need to make strangers frustrated and miserable.

tbh, I think someone needs to make a video where they use fly hacks to solo a raid. it's the only thing that would get them fixed.

@choovanski.5462 said:I'm not surprised. in all my time in WvW I never saw a fly hacker get banned. they are much worse there. deadeye + fly hacks is a dream come true for anyone who feels the need to make strangers frustrated and miserable.

tbh, I think someone needs to make a video where they use fly hacks to solo a raid. it's the only thing that would get them fixed.

Flying DE..... o.o i want to see it, at least once o.o

@Cynz.9437 said:

@choovanski.5462 said:I'm not surprised. in all my time in WvW I never saw a fly hacker get banned. they are much worse there. deadeye + fly hacks is a dream come true for anyone who feels the need to make strangers frustrated and miserable.

Flying DE..... o.o i want to see it, at least once o.o

good luck

with the fact that they fly, can go underground, and have tons of stealth it's not going to be easy to spot them lol

This reminds me of another thread where somebody was saying that public humiliation or punishments and naming and shamming was a bad thing and that HR would have a field day if you ever did that to an employee blah blah blah.

Fact remains these people openly use applications for an unfair advantage which adversely affects those playing the game. In this case with the guy on the stream we need to see that some action has been taken. Doesn’t need to be a public execution or the character put in stocks at DR to throw fruit at, just a confirmation that it’s being looked into and a closing of this thread would probably satisfy most people.

Also, try equipping the DE elite spec and gliding :tongue:

@apharma.3741 said:This reminds me of another thread where somebody was saying that public humiliation or punishments and naming and shamming was a bad thing and that HR would have a field day if you ever did that to an employee blah blah blah.

Fact remains these people openly use applications for an unfair advantage which adversely affects those playing the game. In this case with the guy on the stream we need to see that some action has been taken. Doesn’t need to be a public execution or the character put in stocks at DR to throw fruit at, just a confirmation that it’s being looked into and a closing of this thread would probably satisfy most people.

Also, try equipping the DE elite spec and gliding :tongue:

Flying <> gliding. From what i gathered, that guy can also attack in flying.On side note, what is interesting: gold sellers get instant bans. I guess as long as manager's interests are in some harm way.....

Archived