[Video] The Return of Pistol Whip! WvW Roaming - Noodica

Noodica.5428

Hey guys, I got really bored and wanted to switch things up. I thought I would give the good old Sword/Pistol thief a try with some tweaks and updates. Within 1.5h of playing it I was very surprised at how viable and powerful it can still be. This video is nothing special as all clips were gathered in one small session of roaming and I still have loads to improve when it comes to S/P (more than just 33333 xD). Based on the feedback on the video, if it is demanded I will put a lot more effort into creating more videos with much higher quality clips and editing.

Likes, comments and subs are great ways to show your support!

Pretty much same build like on my vid but in WvW aroundings.

Even tho I like your vid, you gotta earn some experience with it :)Consider changing your haste utility for something that you will use. During all the fights you used it only twice. Not worth taking a slot for offense utility you don't use.

Keep it up. Good luck!

@dDuff.3860 said:Pretty much same build like on my vid but in WvW aroundings.

Even tho I like your vid, you gotta earn some experience with it :)Consider changing your haste utility for something that you will use. During all the fights you used it only twice. Not worth taking a slot for offense utility you don't use.

Keep it up. Good luck!

Not only same build, also very similar title. Pretty sure it's heavily inspired by your last thread :D

But yeah, a lot of 3333333 ^^

Negative to above comment, I only saw his video as I went to post mine and was like "damn someone beat me to it!" Otherwise my inspiration was coming across someone running it in PvP, may or may not of been him not completely sure.

@dDuff.3860 said:Pretty much same build like on my vid but in WvW aroundings.

Keep it up. Good luck!

Hey, thanks for the tips :)The reason I run haste is because I run the trick trait which removes condis + shorter cd. I'm still experimenting with it but I find it useful for the stun break/cleanse in prolonged fights. Also the quickness pistol whip can be a big spike that people can't handle. Alternatively I'm thinking about swapping to the trick which is like withdraw as I have a habit of using my heal to kite/move instead of using for an actual heal.

Thanks once again fo the feedback!

Archived