suggestion regarding PoF Bounties

setdog.1592

At first I was very skeptical of pof zones as the events dont really seem to culminate into anything connected but I think thats due to having gotten usedto HoT style metas and the change in style is overall a good one. The Doppleganger and Serpents Ire events are both good, DeadHouse is decent, the Wurms and the Forged Events are all good. Overall Ive come to appreciate the PoF zones alot more as they dont, imo, make the earlier zones feel obsolete like some other mmos and there is plenty of content.

The Bounties are fun. However, I just wish there was a little more the encounter than a single NPC. I think a bounty hunt could be alot more interesting if there was some sort of phase to it, similar to Bandit Bounties where you can encounter multiple foes, say 2 or 3 waves of Champions, then a legendary. Maybe this idea can lead to a new bounty encounter, and doesnt have to mean that all the bounties should change.

The current playstyle for the bounty trains is to gather at a waypoint. Ride out to a location, literally skipping everything, kill one NPC, then waypoint back and then ride to another location, rinse and repeat. This is a bit on the grinding side after. doable but a bit too much autopilot involved.

basically i wish after riding out from the waypoint, there was just a little more complexity to at least one of the bounty hunt encounters.

Archived