LF [NA][PvX] Social Christian Guild

lynn.6289

Hello all and God bless you!I am an Orthodox Christian seeking a Christian guild. I am a pretty casual player with no experience in WvW or PvP, though I would very much like to learn. I really want to find a good group of God-fearing Christians for fellowship while I play the game. Denomination doesn't really matter as long as others are accepted. I very much enjoy theological discussions and think about such things quite often, so bringing it to GW would be absolutely delightful. Send me mail @ lynn.6289 or to my character, Lundh Redbud. I know I'm not the only Christian playing this game - and I pray I find others!

I have a level 80 Druid as my main, as well as a level 80 engineer and warrior (both working on their elite specializations).

Hello there! I am Roger, and I am the Guild Leader for [FIRE] Chariot of Fire Christian guild. We are a nearly 200 member guild of predominantly Christians from various denominational backgrounds, but all with a common denominator in our faith in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior.

We are pretty active in a variety of PvE activities, with a raid night slowly progressing to our first kill, Fractal group nights, and many other impromptu activities.
We have a very solid WvW core, and we are the only (I believe) organized Christian guild that has commander-led WvW raids in WvW. We are based on the Northern Shiverpeaks server for WvW.

Below is the link to our recruitment post and to our website. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to message me. Our website contains the application for membership to the guild, so feel free to fill that out if you feel we are a good fit for you.

https://firegaming.orghttps://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/765/nsp-chariot-of-fire-fire-christian-na-wvw-pve

God Bless!

• Xivor (Roger)

Archived