Male Phalanx on female models

thekomrade.2796

This has honestly been the largest and only thing that has burned me to this day, and with new forums, ive decided to try my hand at thisI would request to have the wonderfully done Male Phalanx armour model, as an option on femalesGranted, I honestly do not know how much work must be done though I have to guess it may be as simple as copy-pasting some code or swapping model IDs, but Please, I would but it all over again, even at a high price if my female warrior could have that wonderful, elegant and just.. normal looking plate.

Ive talked to many people who are also avid warriors of the GW2 endgame: fashion wars, and its honestly tiring to have SE armour chest or T3 human as few of the possible 'normal' esq armours available to females. I am in no way wanting the other sets to be removed or even for the more revealing ones to get cut or stop production, I just want to have access to other things too.

I also mostly want someone from anet to voice an opinion on this, even if its a "impossible due to __" type reply, as this has been pretty much the only gripe I have with GW2, and would like either to know its a possible addition or not, and simply just get some closure.

If we are going down this route then there a bunch of armour pieces I wanted ported over to male models.

To begin, the Magitech shoulders on female characters come with the fur collar thing and the back light thing, where as the male one doesn't, so I would like this as an option for male characters.

Archived