Woe at the TP.

Waterboy.8716

The TP needs to be modified! It should not allow bids that yield the seller less than the vendor value, as it does now. When you open a trade at the TP, you often get a notice that "The Minimum unit price is XX." However, the TP allows bids below the Minimum unit price, why?? I also believe that the unit price should yield more than one (1) copper above the vendor value. It should allow a profit of at least 10%, and no bids should be allowed below that price point. This would help the seller, and Arena as well.

@Waterboy.8716 said:The TP needs to be modified! It should not allow bids that yield the seller less than the vendor value, as it does now. When you open a trade at the TP, you often get a notice that "The Minimum unit price is XX." However, the TP allows bids below the Minimum unit price, why?? I also believe that the unit price should yield more than one (1) copper above the vendor value. It should allow a profit of at least 10%, and no bids should be allowed below that price point. This would help the seller, and Arena as well.

The TP doesn't let you sell or buy below vendor price nowadays.

When the TP first launched, players could sell and buy things for under vendor price. This was changed pretty quickly, but ANet didn't immediately purge those orders. They've purged a good number of them, however.

I don't have a problem with allowing players to sell at vendor price once all fees are removed (which is what the TP currently does).

Archived