Unable to choose Character - ErrorCode 58:11:5:535:101

muehle.1309

Hey Com,

I have a huge login-server problem.... i am allways able to login via the launcher. But when i choose a character it instant disconnect me with errorcode: 58:11:5:535:101...When this happens i am not able to play for like 1-2 days... the i can play again until it comes back..I allready wrote a ticket for the support and they answered "Our Developer know this and still working on it. As a Work Around: Deleted Shortcut run parameters on the shortcut srttings." The fun part is: I dont have any run Parameters....

I also tried different work arounds:

• Deleted Local.dat
  • GW2Launchbuddy try different Auth-server
  • reinstall game
  • "-repair" run- parameter

nothing work yet....

Am i alone ? or has anybody else EU (GERMANY) mabye same problem ?

greetings

• 1 month later...

No, I've got this error many times, one of them at the very (very) end of the personal story, when Zhaitan was killed and I had to redo ALL the episode from the beginning, this is completely idiot, I would like to know the genius that did this, you have checkpoints but if the application crash (not for my fault) I have to begin again the FULL episode, brilliant! :D

If you can login through the launcher, you're at least able to connect to the login servers. Try running the game on port 80 or 443 using the -clientport option.

If support told you it's a known problem however, these things have happened before, but it generally has affected a lot of people, though there have been cases where it's been account-specific. You can try using a VPN if it's a routing a problem.

Archived