Zan reached Rank 1 with no weapon.

Marvok.1083

Any proof? I'd like to see a screen shot or some confirmation if possible. Would be an impressive feat, but I don't think there is a class more suited to fighting without a weapon. I pretty much only use my rifle for a few quick bursts, some mobility and to peck at people with. It wouldn't be much of a loss with some builds. Still an impressive feat.

@Marvok.1083 said:So if you have watched any stream from Zan you will see that he reached Rank 1 in PvP with no weapon equipped. Does this mean that holo is so strong that he doesn't even need a weapon to win?

I do not understand what your boast is here? A profession designed around NOT using it's weapons can do something without weapons? So what? The core profession is based around focusing on kits as it's damage and support source. Knowing that, the notion to blindly correlating that with a declaration of "Holo is so strong" seems somewhat poorly thought out at best.

@coglin.1496 said:

@Marvok.1083 said:So if you have watched any stream from Zan you will see that he reached Rank 1 in PvP with no weapon equipped. Does this mean that holo is so strong that he doesn't even need a weapon to win?

I do not understand what your boast is here? A profession designed around NOT using it's weapons can do something without weapons? So what? The core profession is based around focusing on kits as it's damage and support source. Knowing that, the notion to blindly correlating that with a declaration of "Holo is so strong" seems somewhat poorly thought out at best.

I think his point is that something is wrong with the design of either core engi, or holo, or both, in that not using any weapons at all still allows you to reach rank 1.

Archived