lf new guild im on jq and i need a guild. im general pvx but i do a little bit of wvw .

ricky markham.1689

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! how are you? Did you eat breakfast today? lolIm from The Mystic Crusaders [TMC] a new made guild from Sorrow´s Furnace server, a guild made by friends for friends, we are a small family, wich frow slowly and thats the way we like it, to know each others, we spend a lot of time togheter so we know each others pretty well lol even from the other side of the world, theres people from north america, asia, argentina, poland lul its fun to know people from far away, we are basically a do what you feel guild, if someone is up for fractals lets go, fungeons? lets go, pvp? lets go, WvW? LETS GO coz i love wvw and same the rest, we roam a lot and encourage the other guild members to join us whit tag up representing the guild (coz we dont ask representation at all outside wvw) get in discord, chill, put music, talk to each others and laugh meanwhile we smash peoples head all along the way... we can teach about almost anything and ofc help you out coz we enjoy all content, you can find PvP maniac, achivments hunter and myself the WvW blood seeker fat cat :3 its a familiar guild, and like i said before small and grow slow coz we like it, our only rules are to have fun, enjoy the game, respect the others and have more fun! dont be shy, we dont bite, well... i do if i get hungry you know? im a charr so... lol, if you are funny, enjoy chat at the same lvl you enjoy game and dont like to go solo around the world come and try us, you wont regret it and never leave... if you do we will hunt you down... rofl, you can play whit us no matter wich server are you in, but to jon WvW whit us you need to be in Sorrow´s Furnace server, you have mi ingame ID, and you can find out more contacts down here ↓I hope you have a nice day, remember to do laundry, wash your hands and please, please leave tips to waitress, they work really hard! lol cya <3

Archived