people are not toxic

jihm.2315

i believe people in pvp are not toxic as their actions and statements in game seem to be so i will stop misunderstanding them,the pvp mode brings the toxic devil to a lot of people and the reason is not that its competitive , its the insane amount of damage that doesnt give you a second to feel or think like an actual person.i started doing fractals mostly now and the people there are extremely friendly there its like a day vs night comparing it to pvp so in my opinion its the pvp it self that makes people start swearing get stressed and angry.

@jihm.2315 said:i believe people in pvp are not toxic as their actions and statements in game seem to be so i will stop misunderstanding them,the pvp mode brings the toxic devil to a lot of people and the reason is not that its competitive , its the insane amount of damage that doesnt give you a second to feel or think like an actual person.i started doing fractals mostly now and the people there are extremely friendly there its like a day vs night comparing it to pvp so in my opinion its the pvp it self that makes people start swearing get stressed and angry.

Don't bring enough dps to a tier 4 group and see how friendly they are.

@jihm.2315 said:i started doing fractals mostly now and the people there are extremely friendly there its like a day vs night comparing it to pvp so in my opinion its the pvp it self that makes people start swearing get stressed and angry.kek

Where exactly did you see friendly pugs in fractals? Before season started, every single time I done fractals with random people they either kicked somebody because somebody is not meta or running without potions/food. I call BS on this one, maybe you were just lucky.

@jihm.2315 said:i believe people in pvp are not toxic as their actions and statements in game seem to be so i will stop misunderstanding them,the pvp mode brings the toxic devil to a lot of people and the reason is not that its competitive , its the insane amount of damage that doesnt give you a second to feel or think like an actual person.i started doing fractals mostly now and the people there are extremely friendly there its like a day vs night comparing it to pvp so in my opinion its the pvp it self that makes people start swearing get stressed and angry.

You deserve an award of Excellence!!

@Vasdamas Anklast.1607 said:

@jihm.2315 said:i started doing fractals mostly now and the people there are extremely friendly there its like a day vs night comparing it to pvp so in my opinion its the pvp it self that makes people start swearing get stressed and angry.kek

Where exactly did you see friendly pugs in fractals? Before season started, every single time I done fractals with random people they either kicked somebody because somebody is not meta or running without potions/food. I call BS on this one, maybe you were just lucky.

i met great people in fractals that help newcomers and have patiencein pvp its all about swearing at each other and because the game brings this anger to peoplepvp is not a smooth experience the pace is completely wrong

There toxic people in fractals same as raid too.Meet both what made me quit to even never bother to do Fractals or Raids.

Specially raid where some moron wanted to do a raid with 7 necros i pointed out we going to die fail...He went on with 7 necros and what i said exactly happened then he started to insult everybody and calling all sorts of bad words he could came up.Just left the raid and said to that guy before blocking see a doctor you need one.

Their toxicity in raid and fractal comes from not only low dps rather then time.They some weird people if the group does not manage specific instance in certain amount of time you get called out. Normaly groups who do that per day miss 1 or 2 guys they call in some people to fill the missing players.Then the hell breaks out if you not meet their standards they set.Had situation people vote-kicked us out before last boss cause 4 seconds time difference....

competetive scenes are always toxic.

however it's made worse with shitty matchmaking and balance. Like u are already experiencing negative emotions when losing like a normal person does. then add shit like an OP class or either an not so op class but with an annoying gimmick such as a deadeye. or your teammembers get downed while u barely capture close. and u just lose your shit. the feeling of not bieng able to influence a match cause ''ya didn't carry hard enough or yer belong there'' makes people even more toxic.

oh and then there is all the problems not so much linked to balance or matchmaking such as, AFK's, DC's both intentional and unintentional, shitty laggy servers.

And then u can't help but lose your shit at times.

Most people I see rage are when there's another player not doing basic things. There are too many people who double cap, triple stomp, not stomp(or kill), not knowing how to rotate or just bunch up inside of red circles. It's pretty friendly as long as the team is... competent.

Archived