Evon Gnashblade Package

Oh My God.8423

Contacted support almost 18 hours ago and still no word. My husband has it in his gem store, but I don't. This probably has nothing to do with it, but during the elections a few years back, he voted for Evon and I voted for Ellen... Maybe they're showing this package to those that supported him..? I'm most likely way off base, but it's the only thing we could come up with...

@theladyjae.4763 said:Contacted support almost 18 hours ago and still no word. My husband has it in his gem store, but I don't. This probably has nothing to do with it, but during the elections a few years back, he voted for Evon and I voted for Ellen... Maybe they're showing this package to those that supported him..? I'm most likely way off base, but it's the only thing we could come up with...

Try clearing out your TP cache (click on the support link above and search for "trading post"; the instructions to locate the cache are there).(It's definitely not the election; at least one Kiel-supporter I know has the package available.)

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@theladyjae.4763 said:Contacted support almost 18 hours ago and still no word. My husband has it in his gem store, but I don't. This probably has nothing to do with it, but during the elections a few years back, he voted for Evon and I voted for Ellen... Maybe they're showing this package to those that supported him..? I'm most likely way off base, but it's the only thing we could come up with...

Try clearing out your TP cache (click on the support link above and search for "trading post"; the instructions to locate the cache are there).(It's definitely not the election; at least one Kiel-supporter I know has the package available.)

Yeah, this didn't work. Super bummed.

Archived