Returning player LF Guild

Greencactaur.4396

• 2 weeks later...

Hey you, out there on the roadAlways doing what you're toldCan you help me?Hey you, out there beyond the wallBreaking bottles in the hallCan you help me?Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at allTogether we stand, divided we fall♫♫♫lol i like Pink Floyd sorry. How are you? Im from TheMystic Crusaders [TMC] we are a new guild from Sorrow´s Furnace server, new, small, familiar and we like it, recrouiting slowly, getting to know each others and adding more friends to enjoy the game, coz whit friends the game gets way far better, we do all kind of contents, from dungeons, fractals to PvP and WvW (this is were i love to be smashing people out LOL) we can teach you whatever you need, and ofc help you out, we have people from around the globe, north america, asia, poland, Argentina, we are looking for friends, people to enjoy the game whit, new, veterans and comebacks, you have 5 guild slots and you are even in our server so, why dont give us a try? we dont have representation requirements at all, only if you join WvW whit us as a squad, then we all brandish the guild flag! <3 our only rules are, have fun, dont be shy, respect the others, have more fun, and give me food... lul if you look for a highly social guild well, we are not for you, as i say we are small and grow up slowly and we like it that way, join and try if you want! our doors are open, but close when you come inside, the air conditioner is on! Hope you have a nice day stranger! dont forget to wash your hands ofteen! you wont gonna leave us if you join... we wont let you.... alive.... lmao! you can see how to contact me here ↓ or mail me inside game to my ID, cya <3

Archived