Riddle of "........."

undouble.1472

I note that all of the new specialization collections (In Path of Fire) require the use of the Jackal mount to acquire an accessory----------without providing ANY useful data as to how!!I am trying to accomplish the "Riddle of the Spellbreaker" and have used ALL of the jackal portals, reached the vista, but still have NOT "accomplished" the task. (and yes, I am using my Warrior (who DOES have map completion on the entire Crystal Desert). I have noted the same issue with ALL of my other class characters who are able to attempt this activity-----------they "seemingly" cannot complete the necessary achievement.------------Of course, when the only direction provided is "go here" without any further information, it does make it rather difficult to determine what to do when you get there------------using your Griffon to pounce from a low altitude just results in a broken neck--- and the Griffon becomes RATHER upset!!

Pretty sure that is the runeforger chest in the same room as the vista that is near the heart where you either play matchmaker for nobles or search around for disgruntle djinns. It is also near an adventure on the west sidee of the Garden of Seborin. The actual entrance is on the floating island at the center.

Archived