LF NA PvE Fractal/Raid Guild that Teaches

Okay, so here goes.

I'm an awkward person so finding a guild has never been easy, and sticking with a guild has always been difficult for me. But I would really like to experience and enjoy raiding in GW2.

I have played GW1 since it was released and have been off and on with GW2.

I regularly clear T4 FoTm and daily recs.. and would love to clear 100CM and complete the no deaths achievement for it too, however pugging it has never been successful and I'd like to have a guild again.

When can i play? - This I guess is the most important.

Really, I can play on Saturday night into Sunday morning.. and Sunday night into Monday morning.

I main a Chrono.. but also have a War/Guard/Ele/Rev/Thief which are all geared.

I do have TS/Discord.. but don't have use of a mic.. but I listen! :fearful:

Anyways.. if there is a guild out there.. let me know!

we do guild raid training every Thursdays at 8pm EST. once boss/week. run time is no more than an hour and a half.since my other officer takes care of raids, i run fractal trainings for t1s and training runs for CM.other than that, we're pretty much casual and just mind our own business until after daily reset. then we could group up for t4s or other things.my officer is pretty awkward too. so raid training is usually text based. lol.anywho, feel free to lurk and see if it stirs any interests.https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/716lb0/napvxchillax_guild_intense_pleasure_mmm_lfm/

Archived