LFG - [PVE]+[PvP]+[WvW] | [EU] Preferably on Seafarer's Rest

Reelyx.2946

Hello,I'm looking for an active guild with which I could do guild missions, daily T4 fractlas + some CMs maybe, and hardcore 40 farm at the weekends. I would also like to learn raiding and optionally some WvW as I have never done either of them but would love to. I have some experience with PvP and would also like to do it with a team eventually. If there is a guild that does everything mentioned except WvW or is not on Seafarer's Rest, I'm ok with that too, I can let go of WvW.

Some info about me: I'm 19 y.o. from Czech Republic (CETime). I've been playing GW2 intermittently for almost 5 years now, so I'm experienced but only in some aspects of the game, as mentioned before. I have fully-geared Holosmith and staff Weaver and I'm also working on PS Warrior, condi Firebrand and Chronomancer. I can communicate in English, willing to join TS or Discord. I can also offer daily activity and time flexibility and I'm eager to learn new things and to improve.I would also like to meet new people and make some friends in the process ^^.

If we've met each others expectation please contact me here or in game [Reelyx.2946].

Archived