What do you expect on a 28th?

zealex.9410

@xDudisx.5914 said:I just would like to see some class balance on the patch notes. Don't really care about new instanced pvE content. Living story may be cool.

Outside of some outliers namely mirage being abit to silly and reaper/ scourge being on the weak sode the rest of the classes are in a good spot. Sure some may need a buff and some a small nerf but they are all around 1 to 2,3k from each other.

@zealex.9410 said:

@xDudisx.5914 said:I just would like to see some class balance on the patch notes. Don't really care about new instanced pvE content. Living story may be cool.

Outside of some outliers namely mirage being abit to silly and reaper/ scourge being on the weak sode the rest of the classes are in a good spot. Sure some may need a buff and some a small nerf but they are all around 1 to 2,3k from each other.

Funny how a class can be god mode in spvp/wvw and weak in pve.

It would be great if the new raid wing has no bosses where you need a tank just like Wing 2 and "mechanics heavy" bosses so groups don't get carried so easily by the Chronos. Since the new one is only accessible for people who bought PoF, it makes sense (at least for me) that the raid would be balanced around PoF professions rather than HoT.

@Amineo.8951 said:It would be great if the new raid wing has no bosses where you need a tank just like Wing 2 and "mechanics heavy" bosses so groups don't get carried so easily by the Chronos. Since the new one is only accessible for people who bought PoF, it makes sense (at least for me) that the raid would be balanced around PoF professions rather than HoT.

Who said the new raid is only PoF accessible? The first I'm hearing of this.

Also, yes less chrono carry would be nice. Means i can take more of a break.

@Amineo.8951 said:It would be great if the new raid wing has no bosses where you need a tank just like Wing 2 and "mechanics heavy" bosses so groups don't get carried so easily by the Chronos. Since the new one is only accessible for people who bought PoF, it makes sense (at least for me) that the raid would be balanced around PoF professions rather than HoT.Raids are not necessarily expansions bound. you can still enter through Lion's Arch Aerodrome, tho some of the mechanics in raids themselves do require certain masteries. These however, can be dealt with in various ways. Not all of them are nice / efficient. But it is possible.

back on-topic:Im looking forward to fractal changes the most

Bugs and crashes in all instanced content(Story instances, Raidwing and Fractal).

The new map not being "mount-proof".

Buged out NPCs on the new map, stalling progression of whatever we're supposed to do there.

Crying on social media: "The content's too hard"

Crying on social media: "The content is not hard enough"

Crying on social media: "New patch sucks!!!! ZOMG!!!!!!"

Crying on social media: "There's nothing to do after an hour"

Crying on social media: "So much grind!!!!!"

Crying on social media: "Where are the capes?!?!?!?!?"

Crying on social media: "That was it. I'm quitting. You'll have to do without my cash from here on and btw, I'm a whale so you better cater to my desires"

Cryi.... (you get the picture)

@lokh.2695 said:

• Bugs and crashes in all instanced content(Story instances, Raidwing and Fractal).
  • The new map not being "mount-proof".
  • Buged out NPCs on the new map, stalling progression of whatever we're supposed to do there.
  • Crying on social media: "The content's too hard"
  • Crying on social media: "The content is not hard enough"
  • Crying on social media: "New patch sucks!!!! ZOMG!!!!!!"
  • Crying on social media: "There's nothing to do after an hour"
  • Crying on social media: "So much grind!!!!!"
  • Crying on social media: "Where are the capes?!?!?!?!?"
  • Crying on social media: "That was it. I'm quitting. You'll have to do without my cash from here on and btw, I'm a whale so you better cater to my desires"
  • Cryi.... (you get the picture)

You forgot most important

• Crying about toxic elitists
  • Crying about DPS meters stealing my privacy

@Cynn.1659 said:

@lokh.2695 said:
  • Bugs and crashes in all instanced content(Story instances, Raidwing and Fractal).
  • Buged out NPCs on the new map, stalling progression of whatever we're supposed to do there.
  • Crying on social media: "That was it. I'm quitting. You'll have to do without my cash from here on and btw, I'm a whale so you better cater to my desires"

And the other side complaining about others complaining :)

@lokh.2695 said:

No gaurdian staff buffs is what i'm expecting.

@Cynn.1659 said:

@lokh.2695 said:

You forgot:Crying about the o so importand and relevant lore that is in the raid.

@Sublimatio.6981 said:I expect triple disappointment. This way I will be happier if it's just a double disappointment.

ok guys i have to say this is a no-disappointment. in fact, i think this was the best release in the history of gw2. i kept collapsing like wendy williams throughout the story, fractal and raid.

Archived