Team Que for PvP

@blarghhrrkblah.3412 said:You're allowed up to a duo queue in Ranked up until Plat2. Then it's SoloQ only. I don't think they need or should put these restrictions in Unranked.

I dont think they need or should put these restrictions anywhere in the game much less pvp but thats just me. Punishing people for teaming up in a team game is moronic and anet is moronic for listening to the tears that caused this nonsense to happen.

@Genesis.5169 said:

@blarghhrrkblah.3412 said:You're allowed up to a duo queue in Ranked up until Plat2. Then it's SoloQ only. I don't think they need or should put these restrictions in Unranked.

I dont think they need or should put these restrictions anywhere in the game much less pvp but thats just me. Punishing people for teaming up in a team game is moronic and anet is moronic for listening to the tears that caused this nonsense to happen.

• uhoh harassing anet team
  • restriction was fine, imo. If you had been facing constant double duoq of top 5 players while you have gold/silver on your team, you would also cry a lot. Population issue is there. While Anet indeed should have fought the cause and not try to band aid the result, at least it is something, better than not addressing issue at all.

Archived