User Interface elements not loading.. This is happening to lots of other people too..

Vegeta.2563

Been getting this for years but eventually it always loads after a a few seconds.Been getting pretty bad BLTC problems aswell as of late, if i go to sell an item i have to do it 2-3 times (right click sell option 2-3 times before UI loads fully) Wonder if the problem isn't tied to BLTC server congestion though. BLTC and game servers are hosted on different servers. Just connected together via UI accesses. I'm not even gonna try to understand how it all works, but I will support your bug as I've been running in to it aswell in regards of the BLTC UI element.

@TEKnowledgy.1760 said:Been getting this for years but eventually it always loads after a a few seconds.Been getting pretty bad BLTC problems aswell as of late, if i go to sell an item i have to do it 2-3 times (right click sell option 2-3 times before UI loads fully) Wonder if the problem isn't tied to BLTC server congestion though. BLTC and game servers are hosted on different servers. Just connected together via UI accesses. I'm not even gonna try to understand how it all works, but I will support your bug as I've been running in to it aswell in regards of the BLTC UI element.

The problem I was having.. not even the inventory was loading (it was on the left of the BLTC). It sat like this for over 30 mins never actually loading. I had to force crash my gw2-64.exe and reload the game.

Archived