Remove/Ban ___ from PvP!

Imperadordf.2687

@Cynz.9437 said:Actually the reason why members don't listen anymore is (probably) because

1. they supposed to balance classes around sales
  2. the initial class balance team that valued risk vs effort is gone

That doesn't justify the retarded posts like "Remuv scurg plez to oopee - ban fearbrund or imma quit da geim".

I don't like the balance at all, but these posts aren't solving nor going to solve anything in the future.Edit: Corrected a typo.

@Imperadordf.2687 said:

@Cynz.9437 said:Actually the reason why members don't listen anymore is (probably) because

That doesn't justify the kitten posts like "Remuv scurg plez to oopee - ban fearbrund or imma quit da geim".

I don't like the balance at all, but these posts aren't solving nor going to solve anything in the future.Edit: Corrected a typo.

Not defending those posts but i don't think they are the reason. Besides, yes those posts are foolish, but they are also indicator that there is something off with balance. There is no smoke without fire.

Taking scourge atm, the spec is extremely imbalanced (sadly, it is intentional as well). It does cause a lot of issues in pvp/wvw atm. Both communities are screaming at devs to address it and Anet continues to ignore the feedback. I dare to say that even real necro mains can't stand current state of scourges and it speaks volumes. Of course, this spec isn't only issue plaguing pvp/wvw but probably most glaring atm. And such posts will continue to pop-up until either pvp/wvw community completely dies or Anet finally changes the spec.We have seen it before - with revenants. Look at their state now and in s1/s2. The class attracted a lot of inexperienced players for easy wins, nerf hammer rolled over (after sales goal was achieved) and suddenly rev is trash tier. Did it really create such a great experience? For all those who had to endure rev being broken and for all those that decided to main rev just to see it become pretty UP? I highly doubt it. Now we have a lot of players being quite frustrated with class balance. What did Anet do? Repeats same thing again!

@Cynz.9437 said:

@Imperadordf.2687 said:

That doesn't justify the kitten posts like "Remuv scurg plez to oopee - ban fearbrund or imma quit da geim".

Not defending those posts but i don't think they are the reason. Besides, yes those posts are foolish, but they are also indicator that there is something off with balance. There is no smoke without fire.

Writing "X class is overperforming" instead of "Ban X class from the game" is an option.

@Imperadordf.2687 said:

@Cynz.9437 said:

@Imperadordf.2687 said:

Writing "X class is overperforming" instead of "Ban X class from the game" is an option.

They have the same quality as your initial post, just saying.

I totally agree with the post. I believe there's a big amount of pvp players that;

• Doesnt test new builds and experiment with their builds to adapt metagame.
  • Cant use anything else than default anet builds because of this
  • Scared to do anything that isnt meta, because of the teammate pressure.
  • Still cant dodge because used to fight under points so will eat the entire enemy team bomb on will.
  • Doesnt have any interest to truly learn their classes.
  • Are playing for rewards.
  • Are way too lazy .
  • Compiling all that together, they will always complain how broken the metagame is.

Considering a new thread is made everyday to complain about same stuff, I honestly see no reason why anet should actually take each and every one of them serious

Archived