Guild Wars 2 - Nici [Revenant] WvW Roaming - Vol.5

yay.2856

@ArmageddonAsh.6430 said:

@Jack Skywalker.5674 said:Revenant is useless without an elite spec.The only PvP elite spec for Revenant is Herald.Show us what you can do without the Herald trait line.

That was kind of my point. Herald is VERY easy to play. Play something that requires even a little bit of skill. Herald isnt one of those.

I was making 2 different points alltoghether.

First - Power Herald showcases are one of the easiest types of videos to find on youtube - they are fun to watch,but hardly original when you think everyone knows how to make and play one.

Secondly - There is a huge gap in terms of viability between herald and non herald builds.Making non herald builds work in pvp would better serve to prove that Revenant is a good stand alone profesion.

@Jack Skywalker.5674 said:I was making 2 different points alltoghether.

First - Power Herald showcases are one of the easiest types of videos to find on youtube - they are fun to watch,but hardly original when you think everyone knows how to make and play one.

Secondly - There is a huge gap in terms of viability between herald and non herald builds.Making non herald builds work in pvp would better serve to prove that Revenant is a good stand alone profesion.

and i would agree with both. You can play non herald builds in WvW, but to do so outside of zergs and groups is asking to be killed. It wasnt always this way, and its because of 2 reasons: Insane damage burst that Revenant cant handle and the insane Condition spamming, which again. Revenant cant handle. Its funny that the NEWEST class is actually amongst the WORST due to how Anet have changed this game SINCE the NEWEST class was released!? O.o

Archived