question- pvp finale statistics

messiah.1908

what if the final statistics of you versus the group where more accurate and enable a better way to check your contribution to the fight even if your team lost. and those contribution will be calculated in the points you can gain or lose.

atm some result say nothing .

highest dmg doesnt mean you had good fight as thief can kill faster doing overall total low dmg while able to down faster. while warrior can take his time and put out more dmg.same goes for healing .

defense and offense are good. as you prevent a decap or make a cap. again can be arguable if you cant take the cap and die on it constantly.ress is good and kill or stomp is good

lets say if you lose a match it cost about 13 point and if you win you gain 8 points

cap - when cap a point 3 times and above you start taking more point. 20% eachdecap - the same as aboeres - each res gain a 30% of pointstomp - each stomp gain a 30% of pointkill - each kill gain a 20% of pointkill npc/taking buff - 10% of point

now more ideas needed.

support builds need to cleanse and heal their team so

• number of condition you cleanse off your allies - 1 point
  • out going healing to allies - 2 points
  • number of boons given to allies - 1 point
  • average hps - 2 points
  • amount of dmg taken - 1 point

dmg dealers

• amount of boons removed - 1 point
  • amount of direct dmg dealt - 1 point
  • amount of condi dmg dealt - 1 point
  • average dps - 2 points

lets say i play support role and my team lost ending in minus 13 points. but manage to decap ones and res 2 times and finish 1 stomp. this will yield a 0.9 point. also i had best out healing and average hps highest and cleanse conditions. so total i gain 5.9 points so i lost 7.1 points (can be round to 7 points). if my team won i will gain 14 points.

lets say i play dmg dealer role and my team lost. but i manage to decap 3 times, and cap 3 times. kill 3 times and taking 1 buff. also i get best dps. instead of losing 13 points i will lose only 9.1 (round to 9 points). if my team win i will get 12 points.

over all if i did good i will climb the ladder faster and move slower down if i lose.

what else data you think can be added which improve our overall contribution and should be account on the point gain or lost.

Archived