why to use Purifing essence at all

messiah.1908

assuming you switch to ventari and gain 50 nrg back and have 8 conditions on you or your ally. what should you do?

EE - remove 5 of them with 50 nrg and 10 sec cd.PE - will remove 3 and 5 sec cd.PS - is light field and can be blast with EE so will remove another 1

if i use PE i will lost 25 nrg which is 3 conditions cleanse with EEnow PE will heal bit more than 1 fragment while EE proc 6 of them.

the best combo is to use EE with PS to cleanse 6 conditions. and after 5 sec you have 25 nrg back and use PE if needed to cleanse again 3 more

so is there any good reason to use PE over EE while you or ally have more than 3 conditions on and nrg above 25 ?

If you don't want the knock back... Say like on Slothasor, you might not want to rescatter the slublings after your chrono pulls them.

Or, if you don't need 5 cleanses it's probably better to use PE and then have more energy left to do other things with. Like on Matthias, where all you're cleansing is a large stack single stack of poison.

@narcx.3570 said:If you don't want the knock back... Say like on Slothasor, you might not want to rescatter the slublings after your chrono pulls them.

Or, if you don't need 5 cleanses it's probably better to use PE and then have more energy left to do other things with. Like on Matthias, where all you're cleansing is a large stack single stack of poison.

sry pvp/wvw speaking. and as i say above 3 conditions.

Archived