Please delete this

Jabu Jabu.3971

i think it would be good to increase the effect of the aurillium because i can barely notice when people have. They reduce the phospholuminecent effect because i own it and it just drowns out most other effects from infusions and legendaries as well as being hard on the eyes I'm getting ready to about sell the damn thing since i don't even wear it anymore.

@Vavume.8065 said:

@Mamma il Dio.2074 said:Hello, I just purchased the Vial of Liquid Aurillium and im quite disappointed...

So you purchased one of the most expensive items in the game without first researching how it would look... next time learn to youtube...

Well it's not an issue since i can sell it anytime, it's just my opinion. Of course i made some research and from videos honestly it looked a bit more prominent. And i said effect is cool, just very feeble.

@TwilightSoul.9048 said:You can stack multiple Vials of liquid Aurelium if you want the effect to be more prominent. I personally love the subtle effect of just one vial and would be very disappointed if they would change it!

No way i had no idea about this, altho, is it like the ghostly infusions? For example for the ghostly, the effect change every 6 infusions if i'm not wrong. Or even 2-3 Vials would increase the effect? I dont want it to be incredibly shiny, just a little more xD Thanks for the tip

@Mamma il Dio.2074 said:

@TwilightSoul.9048 said:You can stack multiple Vials of liquid Aurelium if you want the effect to be more prominent. I personally love the subtle effect of just one vial and would be very disappointed if they would change it!

No way i had no idea about this, altho, is it like the ghostly infusions? For example for the ghostly, the effect change every 6 infusions if i'm not wrong. Or even 2-3 Vials would increase the effect? I dont want it to be incredibly shiny, just a little more xD Thanks for the tipYou can stack the ghostly infusions and it changes the effect?

@Mamma il Dio.2074 said:

No way i had no idea about this, altho, is it like the ghostly infusions? For example for the ghostly, the effect change every 6 infusions if i'm not wrong. Or even 2-3 Vials would increase the effect? I dont want it to be incredibly shiny, just a little more xD Thanks for the tip

I honeslty don't know but I think there are youtube videos showing off different intensities ;)

@Moonlit.6421 said:

No way i had no idea about this, altho, is it like the ghostly infusions? For example for the ghostly, the effect change every 6 infusions if i'm not wrong. Or even 2-3 Vials would increase the effect? I dont want it to be incredibly shiny, just a little more xD Thanks for the tipYou can stack the ghostly infusions and it changes the effect?

It doesnt, just the effect becomes stronger, it changes after 6 and 12 ghostly infusions if im not wrong ^^

@TwilightSoul.9048 said:

I honeslty don't know but I think there are youtube videos showing off different intensities ;)

Well, screw the Vial xD i sold it and crafted the new focus haha! but it was nice to know ^^

Archived