Harrier vs Viper Druid?

Necrotize.2974

So I'm just now starting to focus on Fractals and Raids and these two builds seem to be the best options versatility wise. Basically I'm just looking for some Pros/Cons for each build and getting into fractals/raids.

Basically all I've got at the moment is Harrier druid is more raid focused and that much healing is not really necessary in Fractals, but the boon duration is definitely still strong. So which set would you recommend working on first? Any general tips are also greatly appreciated.~Thanks in advance!

Harrier first.I'd recommend axe+warhorn & staff for weapons, specially if you're looking at fractals. The range makes social awkwardness less of a pita.

Very few fractal pugs will complain to high might/fury uptime with strong heals. - yes, it's not "needed" ( debatable for many pugs), but consistency will take the stress out of it. Also the cm's will probably want harrier.

In raids, absolutely get harrier gear first. There isn't really much room to debate which is better ( to get first/second) here.

Archived