In-game clock, server times [na vs eu]

I'm having a problem with in game clock set as server time. I have an account on both eu and na, but it seems that it only shows EU's server time? When I am logged in NA I don't think it changes unless that is the behaviour. I really have no context of when their prime time is relative to the current server time shown as it is following EU server time instead. Does the game client only follow according to the region of your account, or can it distinguish if you are logged into an NA/EU wvw server? If it cannot distinguish between an NA and EU server, could you perhaps implement it? Pretty please?

Ok, so basically the server time is static to UTC, that's all I needed to know. I just wish it would be a little more easier cos prime time appears correct for EU (around 6-7pm) and it would be nice to have at least something similar show up for NA instead of seeing 3am during prime according to server time. It would be nice if they were differentiated instead of one single timezone (reason being I also have to adjust for both those timezones according to my local time). Whenever I ask what time is prime for NA relative to current clock I never get an answer when asking in chat so it doesn't help.

@DemonSeed.3528 said:Ok, daily reset is something I can more or less relate to, thanks for your help!

Here's another little tip/trick: If you have Windows, you can click on the 'date/time' down in the corner of the desktop, and then click 'change date and time settings', then click the tab 'Additional Clocks', and set one of them to Pacific Time (or any other US time zone), and it will show you what time it is at ArenaNet (Pacific), or any other place in the US, when you mouse-over the date/time.

Good luck.

Archived