Thank you for the Keyring

Randulf.7614

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to know who to thank for "taking this on as a side project," since @"LinseyMurdock.4165" said it wouldn't happen

WHOA WHOA WHOOOOOOA there. A key ring is NOT “coming soon”, please manage your expectations. I have indicated that I would prefer to address keys through a key ring, however, I have NOT found anyone to do that work and it can’t be me personally. Considering that, a key ring is currently in indefinite limbo until I can find someone willing to take it on as a side project.

Well done and thanks.

@"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:I'd love to know who to thank for "taking this on as a side project," since @"LinseyMurdock.4165" said it wouldn't happen

WHOA WHOA WHOOOOOOA there. A key ring is NOT “coming soon”, please manage your expectations. I have indicated that I would prefer to address keys through a key ring, however, I have NOT found anyone to do that work and it can’t be me personally. Considering that, a key ring is currently in indefinite limbo until I can find someone willing to take it on as a side project.

Well done and thanks.

I think its likely that at the time of that statement they didn't have anyone with time to work on it, or were trying to get it out for PoF release and wanted to keep that under wraps (like everything with their big releases). Plus, personally, I'd rather have a dev tell us that its not on the table and be pleasantly surprised than to have them tell us "we are working on it" and have the community blow that out of proportion and then get super pissy with every 2 week patch that doesn't include it.

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:We're glad you're glad. I think it's the best thing since sliced bread. (My grandmother used to say that, I have no idea what it means ;) )

I have passed along your thanks and approbation to the entire Design Team. <3

I think it refers to the time that consumers were first introduced to loaves of bread coming pre-sliced, instead of having to do it yourself at home. =)

• ArenaNet Staff

[Oh yes, that is true. Now, I hope I don't derail this thread into "All the things your grandmother told you that you can't translate" commentary. I might have thought out that comment better. ;) ]

BACK TO THE KEYRING -- Ain't it great!????!!

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:We're glad you're glad. I think it's the best thing since sliced bread. (My grandmother used to say that, I have no idea what it means ;) )

I have passed along your thanks and approbation to the entire Design Team. <3

I think it refers to the time that consumers were first introduced to loaves of bread coming pre-sliced, instead of having to do it yourself at home. =)

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:[Oh yes, that is true. Now, I hope I don't derail this thread into "All the things your grandmother told you that you can't translate" commentary. I might have thought out that comment better. ;) ]

BACK TO THE KEYRING -- Ain't it great!????!!

Long long over do and very VERY grateful to have it. However I'm surprised you left things out like "Key of Greater Nightmares" and "Aetherkeys".

I was really happy to see this! :D

I don't usually have many issues with inventory space, but I definitely do have issues with finding myself in Auric Basin or PoF or anywhere else with a special key and then realising I've left the keys in my bank. Now I don't have to worry about it any more. :D

Archived