Just curious what you think

Ario.8964

For all my fellow plat+ holo players runnign zan's build: I've been playing awhile with swapping elixer U for toolkit to buffer some of the weaker areas of the build without losing out on damage or utility and i fee like it's working super well right now. My question is, how do you all feel about it? Or did you never consider it?

So far I've found these observations from my gameplaypros of using tk:2 sec block on a 20 sec cd adds a ton of defensive utility to the build to help cover when you're unable to dodge without blowing S.Magnet pull is extremely helpful for pulling a scourge out of support range for a quick down or for stomp preventionPry bar adds easily another 5k+ damage spike available outside of forge modethrow wrench (toolbelt skill) adds some extra burst damage (about 2.5-3k per hit which can stack up good damage when you land both hits)

Cons of tk over elixer u:Lose out on another stunbreak (so far this hasn't been a problem as you can avoid more cc by blocking now and you still have egun's stunbreak plus elixer s for when you don't have holo forge stab)Lose on demand quickness for cleaving (you feel this a little bit but It hasn't been a huge problem for me so far as i generally have enough cc and damage to prevent resses)Lose out on another condi cleanseLose the projectile hate

I've found both really good and I've had tons of success with each but I figured I'd ask how everyone else thought about the possible skill swap.

Archived