Another update and nothing to fix class unbalance

Edu.6984

@Bossun.2046 said:

@zoopop.5630 said:Structured Player vs. PlayerPlayers can no longer mount or glide in the Free-for-All arena found in the Heart of the Mists.

what are you guys talking about? this post is misleading.

Bs that they removed that >:(

What are you talking about!?

The Springer AoE Damage Dive, was way too OP. I could downstate up to 5 players in the Arena and I got flamed so many times because of that.

Thanks Arenanet that fixed it quickly enough, now the free for all arena will be a peaceful place.

@Xarimath.4518 said:

@Bossun.2046 said:

@zoopop.5630 said:Structured Player vs. PlayerPlayers can no longer mount or glide in the Free-for-All arena found in the Heart of the Mists.

what are you guys talking about? this post is misleading.

Bs that they removed that >:(

What are you talking about!?

The Springer AoE Damage Dive, was way too OP. I could downstate up to 5 players in the Arena and I got flamed so many times because of that.

Thanks Arenanet that fixed it quickly enough, now the free for all arena will be a peaceful place.

I had fun flying there with Griffin. Not attacking people with it :( another case of players taking fun away I guess.

@BeepBoopBop.5403 said:

@Kamikazi.5380 said:Just stop playing pvp. Anet will have to do something when they see no one is playing their kitten gamemode. All the top players already quit.

I'm not a PvE player so I don't get faceroll content with bad writing.

The overall pve content in gw2 is so bad made it would give the writer of SpongeBob cartoon a heatstroke if he ever would put his eyes on it.

@Casty.9743 said:

@Morwath.9817 said:Quaggan is a a sad Quaggan, very disappointed Quaggan and very, very tormented Quaggan.

Crippled, weakened, poisoned, bleeding, burning, chilled, feared, blinded, and confused as well right?

and all at once with just one button, 10 stacks high each... macro combi spam pvp ftw

PvP is easily in the worst place it's been for a long time. Anybody can see it's majorly broken and needs a fix asap. Most of the top players have already quit. Ranked is nothing but bots and win traders. So sad that Anet is willing to let the game go to hell just because they won't communicate or even acknowledge they screwed up with the last balance patch bit time.

Archived