Eye of Brandstorm - Unbreakable Defiant Wyvern

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I literally can't even autoattack him, there is no target that I can tab on - nothing its as though he wasnt even there - submitted a bug report in game.Letting him kill me and respawning didnt make any differnce.At one point i was running around to avoid it and it just vanished off the map, no it wasnt flying around - it just vanished...... I ran around a bit more and he decides to come backIt was on the ground at all times and i was using Ranger (trying every ability)

Stuck at 25% also. Well, 26% actually. Not sure if it healed up a little or what.

Playing Tempest condi using Sword/Focus.

The Wyvern is on the ground and is targettable. Rytlock and all are still trying to attack it. But when I try it just says Invulnerable and I'm not even being kept in combat.

There was also a point earlier in the fight where it seemed to pause around a phase transition for 10-20 seconds, but it managed to keep going that time.

@Dara Potocska.8196 said:We are almost done building a fix and will be testing soon. I do not think we will push another build till tomorrow. Still no solution for the crash but we continue to look! Thank you for the continued information and reports!

Why not fix Mirage Clone Axe Ambush while you are at it .. you totally broke our dps class after yesterday's patch. kthxbbqbye.