New Legendary Focus: The Binding of Ipos [Preview Window]

Justine.6351

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The giant claw puts me off. I love everything else about it, though. And I like the precursor step skins too. I may have to make this thing, much though I thought I would never make another after HOPE.

I note in that video the chaos gloves do show through and mitigate the deformation look. I wonder if any other gloves will show as well? I only previewed on a medium armor character wearing a Scout's Coat so normally gloves don't show on him. The massive amount of purple in the hand and footsteps may limit how good it looks on my focus users, hmm.

This is why dye channels are needed on weapons, that Legendary just screams Mesmer, but again, as nice as it looks its not really going to be helpful, in battle it will disappear, and most people that get into zerg battles be it WvW or Large scale PvE events, will need to turn down settings, just to stop the massive ingame lag,

But 10/10 to the GFX artists that work on this game.

I wish we could get the giant claw WITHOUT the book....Then we could finally have some pure epic dark legendary

The Book alone would be nice too to actually have that Magical Spellbook look without having to take that evil dark claw look with it.... But now you cant be a "good" mage with that epic book....

So i cant use it for my Ele and i cant use it for my necromancer... It should have been 2 separate legendary foci in my opinion tbh :/