Fractal Console decoration effect

Just quickly logged on to check the new guild hall decoration since I'm quite interested in the effect it mentionedTurns out fractal console requires a huge investment (864 fragments -> 36 holo-dancers -> 12 large holo-dancers)so it'll take a really long while before my guild set it upJust gonna make a post first to check if anyone will get it up later and see its effect:is it the floating effect? Is it just on the player interact with it? Does it expands the whole guild hall range?If dev can actually be more specific with the effect that'd be great :persevere:

@Cronospere.8143 said:I had a good laugh seeing it cost 194.400 Fractal relics and 1800 stabilizing matrices to complete. + all other materials xdCurious to see who's first to get that haha

I got to 129.600? 12 large holos of made 3 small holos each (36) which each are 24 fragments (864 fragments) and those are 150 relics each. right?

Still alot. The materials amount upto about less than 100 gold, so that's not too bad for a whole guild. (For such an high endgame decoration at least)

If you run challenge motes on a regular basis you can get the holos already made (random chance), it saves some money spent on it. I made my fractal console just using the holos I dropped from these CM's.. then it cut the cost down to orichalchum, ancient wood, vial of linseeds and piles of crystalline dust. The effects are pretty cool, but I don't wanna ruin the surprise if people wanna get it and see it by themselves D:

Harrooooo, Just wanted to share with you that our guild: Incoming Quaggans [iQ] has made the console =)And. it. is. AMAZING.Well, not the console itself.. its just a tiny little version of the FOTM console (wish it was bigger for what it costs). But the effects!!You get:

• Low Gravity (Mistlock standard jumping ability)
  • Nova launch (The special action key skill)
  • Nova Transformation (The transformation you get in mistlock from completing the bouncing ball thing) < This in case you don't realise means you can now fly around as much as you want wherever you want in guild hall for as long as you want. The possibilities this brings forth are amazing!!!!!Here are some screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/YJOsH

We definitely wouldn't have been able to make this without our fotm teams farming CM all this time and getting us all the strippers ... erm dancers >_>

• 7 months later...

We recently made this console aswell and I hope they enlarge the thing to it's normal size and I hope that they change the low gravity to apply to everybody in the guild hall just like if you activate it in the fractals. The other two skills are okay as they are however besides these points amazing decoration.

@Valfaros.6908 said:We recently made this console aswell and I hope they enlarge the thing to it's normal size and I hope that they change the low gravity to apply to everybody in the guild hall just like if you activate it in the fractals. The other two skills are okay as they are however besides these points amazing decoration.

Why dont you like it as opt-in? I dont see a reason where its needed to apply to everyone.

Archived