Repeatable hearts NEED to keep their progress on dayroll if they have never been completed before.

Rainiris.1975

@Rainiris.1975 said:

@Zaklex.6308 said:If you know it's almost time for reset, then don't start the Heart, it's not like reset changes time every day.

It's not like dayroll is at 00:00 everywhere in the world at once.

Its the same time every day though...maybe not midnight where you live but always at same hour..Its annoying to lose progress ye but its not the end of the world nothing NEEDS to change.

If anything, its constant access to vendors across days that needs changing.

@Kingkiller.9645 said:

@Ohoni.6057 said:They need to keep their progress ALWAYS. They should only reset if you manually reset them.

THANK YOU.I like having 100% map completion.Having hearts that reset when I can't do anything about it bugs my OCD.

@Kingkiller.9645 said:

@Ohoni.6057 said:They need to keep their progress ALWAYS. They should only reset if you manually reset them.

THANK YOU.I like having 100% map completion.Having hearts that reset when I can't do anything about it bugs my OCD.

Same.There are times that I do wish some of the certain hearts I could reset just to redo them at times, and then there are others I never want to see again.One example I don't like is the Stealth one in Blazeridge as it's not challenging and just takes too long to complete.Another would be in PoF Vabbi to take care of the discarded coffins (Once again... why are they called caskets? And even more so... why not Sarcophacuses?) as that things go up sooooo sloooooow.The new one I can say has to be the Corsair Flotilla one. It's tedious and unfun.

There are some complicated ones though I do like a bit like the one in I think Bloodtide or Sparkfly where I need to use a catapult or gun or whichever to break down a larvae hill, get a larva out, cook the larvae, take the larvae out, and then give it to a Hylek.Yeah, you can make it easier by just sitting at the machine and keep shooting at hills as they reform if you want, but doing it normally I'm okay with.

At least give me the option of if I want it completed for goos or if in some masochistic mood I might be in, I reset it to try again.

I've already stated before also that it doesn't help when you're trying to use the tracker.If there's an area on the map that say to complete events, I either have to be at the mercy of people calling them out (which can be over before I even waypoint there and then locate it), or I have to complete the hearts because there's no option to "Hide Hearts and Story Tracker" or something.

It's very very annoying.

@Jack O Lights.9312 said:

@Rainiris.1975 said:

It's not like dayroll is at 00:00 everywhere in the world at once.

If you look at the dailies on the achievement tab it has a countdown that tells you exactly how long you have until dayroll. I use this feature all the time because I live in Hawaii and math is hard. :s

Enable the clock on your mini-map, and set it to server time. Reset is at midnight.

@Kingkiller.9645 said:

I'm not a fan of how they implemented repeatable hearts. I'd rather see a bonus reward for repeating the hearts rather than resetting the merchant every day. Also I dislike how they tag them on the screen. They should make them empty when they have never been done, one color when they've been done in the past and another color when they've been done today.

I wish they would make the commune points repeatable once a day. First time you get a mastery or HP; repeating one could give you a 10 minute speed boon on the map once a day per commune point.

Archived