HoT Chak acid and others not working as wallet items, forces one to CONSUME one to WALLET them

Pepper.3901

...and MY crowbars are static, they won't go into the wallet.

So in summary - I was forced to "consume" a chak acid (give all of us back our earned currency....) to be able to put these items into 'the wallet'

Secondly, so far MY HoT crowbars are static in regards to putting it into the wallet.

I think the confusion is that in the past, materials that were newly added to the BANK either automatically went there on your next login or were all deposited when you used the "Deposit All Materials" command. (At least this is what confused me.) We're so used to depositing materials. But the WALLET acts differently than the bank. As noted, you have to intentionally move the items that are in your inventory using the Consume command, rather than the Deposit command.

@"Frost Wine.4209" said:I think the confusion is that in the past, materials that were newly added to the BANK either automatically went there on your next login or were all deposited when you used the "Deposit All Materials" command. (At least this is what confused me.) We're so used to depositing materials. But the WALLET acts differently than the bank. As noted, you have to intentionally move the items that are in your inventory using the Consume command, rather than the Deposit command.

I lost some 'depositing' into the bank.

The items should have just been auto-deposited instead of making us search five or more characters and accounts.

@atheria.2837 said:...and MY crowbars are static, they won't go into the wallet.

So in summary - I was forced to "consume" a chak acid (give all of us back our earned currency....) to be able to put these items into 'the wallet'

Secondly, so far MY HoT crowbars are static in regards to putting it into the wallet.

Others are telling me they also had to sacrifice one (less than in the wallet now) to get all the 'mats' to go into the bank.

Glitchy.

Archived