Name of the VA during Halloween Event

Ravij.9856

There's a particular Sylvari in Lion's Arch during the Halloween Event that interacts with a human and I know the VA does other sylvari NPC's but I figured I'd pick this one because it's easier to pinpoint rather than just giving generic Sylvari greeting from a Generic named Sylvari.

The Sylvari VA interaction I speak of is the one behind the square with a human where Mad King Says was done. The interaction starts with like this:

Human: I can't believe you prefer Halloween over Wintersday.Sylvari: Wintersday is no fun (I can't remember the rest)

I have a couple of guess who it could be but I just can't think of the right name off the top of my head.

@"Eve Eschenbacher.4201" said:That sylvari was voiced by Liam O'Brien.http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1240448/

Of COURSE. XD I loved that conversation during Halloween.

I took a screenshot, and this is how it goes:Human: "I can't believe you prefer Halloween over Wintersday."Slyvari: "Wintersday is no fun."Human: "You don't think getting gifts is fun?"Slyvari: "I don't think getting ugly sweaters is as much as fun as beating you in a costume brawl!"

Archived