(Help) Show me your most Feminine Male outfit

Artyport.2084

@Cynn.1659 said:iShc1g0.jpgMy necro, i mean work of art. Doesn't get more cute than that.

Makes me think of The Boogyman from wrestling.

Your best bet that I can find is in light armour.erEAof6.pngConjurer MantleTrickster's VestPrimitive LegwrapsSeer Boots

For headgear you have a few choices:svAN47Y.pngXera's Mask to look like the demon queen. OR a certain someone from an old show called Reboot.

8RkdstR.pngMirage's Veil for that bellydancer look.

EA9Y3SS.pngFurrocious Cat Ears for the tiger in you. Rowr!

k2eVd4a.pngFlame Eye to let others know that you're taken and not to hit on you.

mlcyVCu.pngDemon Masque makes sure nothing says fabulous than putting a little make-up around the eyes to make them stand out.Eyes are up here ladies. Eyes are up here.

pmuN7MQ.pngArdent Glorious Crown lets all know that you're the exotic amazon (if you're the right height), and that you need to be treated with dignity.You're not a slab of red meat.

It may help if you post some pictures of the style you like to achieve and the armor class (light, medium, heavy) you require.

Some outfits I like to use:FLPW9IK.jpgNoble count outfit, white feather wings, lovestruck weapons.

If you want some more skin visible, you don't have too much options unfortunately for males. The Sunspear outfit is quite nice, but does not really fit the style of casters too much.PFw3Pso.jpgSunspear outfit, light of Dwayna

Archived