New Fractal Console Decoration

Marmatt.8590

Hello! Just wanted to inform on what exactly the Fractal Console decoration did for your Guildhall! Yes it is quite expensive, and yes i have a problem when it comes to decorating my Guildhall. :)(disclaimer my computer has issues uploading screenshots so I will be updating at a later time with screens.)

The console when interacted with gives you three options to choose from. The first option says "Enable low gravity.", and when selected it allows you to use the lowered gravity function , found when completing the Shattered Observatory Achievement, in your Guildhall. The second option says "Enable Nova Launch", and again allows you to use another function from the Shattered observatory fractal. This one being the Launch special action skill that turns you into an orb, is a stun breaker, launches you 2,200 units forward, and can be used in mid-air. The third option (my personal favorite) is actually quite interesting. It says "Enable Nova Transformation", and initially turns you into an orb. It gives you the special action skill that launches you forward, but you also are given two skills on your skill bar. "Increase Gravity", and "Decrease Gravity". With these you can lower, or rise your orb-like self at your leisure, and gives total x-y-z control over your body. You will not lower if you do not use the skills in mid-air, such as the Griffons way of "Flying". It simply turns you into an orb with complete control over your body. Enjoy!

Archived