Where will we be heading next? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Where will we be heading next?

Alga.6498Alga.6498 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited November 29, 2017 in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

As we speak, ANet is most likely planning our 3rd expansion to GW2 now and who knows when or what it will be.
Atleast we can share our thoughts, theory, and other fun stuff. :)

As in PoF, we are finally in Elona, the land of Sun. As the premier of LS4, we are in

Istan
now as we'll be getting more places from Elona soon.
More of Crystal Desert, (Kourna, Dzalana, Scavanger's Causeway, Elon River, Dajkah, Istan etc) will most likely be covered up by the new Season of Living World.

Where do you think we'll go to our next expansion?

| Separatist | Nightmare Court | Inquest | White Mantle | Sunspears | Loyalists | Ascalon | Kryta | Ebonhawke | Elona | Istan | Kourna | Vabbi | Cantha | Luxon | Kurzick | 71 characters | "Rally to me, Ascalonians!" "Keep Ascalon in your heart." "May the Gods protect you." "Be blessed by the Six."

Where will we be heading next? 16 votes

Cantha (Shing Jea Island, Kaineng City, the Echovald Forest and the Jade Sea)
56% 9 votes
Far Shiverpeaks
12% 2 votes
Blood Legion Homelands
12% 2 votes
Deldrimor Front
12% 2 votes
Maguuma Wastes
0% 0 votes
Janthir Bay + Isles of Janthir
0% 0 votes
Woodland Cascades
0% 0 votes
Unending Ocean
0% 0 votes
Blazeridge Mountains
0% 0 votes
Other
6% 1 vote

Comments

• ReaverKane.7598ReaverKane.7598 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 29, 2017

EDIT: Removing this...

• North! to Vab-... wait.

Vinnorin Almar, Firebrand of Maguuma.
    I Crit Under Pressure is recruiting, message me for an invite ^_^

• I actually dreamed about playing in Cantha again. Yeah, super nerdy. Would love it if Kaineng City had some of the verticality (is that a word?) of the HoT maps but easier to move between levels. Think lots of rooftop fighting, like the old Thief series.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.