New Reddit User unable to post to the AMA for some unknow reason.

Silencer.7614

Since none of my posts to yesterdays Reddit AMA actually showed up on reddit I figured I'd put it here and see if any Anet Devs responded.

Love the new story, u did an amazing job from what I've seen so far. Thank you so much for putting the keys into the wallet. What a terrific QOL improvement. I have 2 Questions one about old content one about new.

1'st In Crucible of Eternity Agent Spire upon beating up Subject Alpha the first time, comments that that's the Second most ugly thing she's ever seen. What's the most ugly thing?

2'nd With the implementation of Volatile Magic in the new ls chapter, I think it's safe to say that in a matter of time Anet will release Infinite gathering tools that give a bonus to Volatile Magic as you did in the past with Unbound Magic.

My Question is can u implement an upgrade system into the Infinite Tools so that people who have purchase multiple sets of these tools that have special abilities (for example Unbound Magic, Watchwork Sprockets and possibly in the Future Volatile Magic) unlock those special abilities on all infinite tools they use.

I am not opposed to buying multiple sets of tools that give bonuses such as those I just listed, but I hate having to choose which to use at a given time. I and many others spent lots of gems on these tools just to use 1 type and watch the others sit unused. I believe we should have access to all there abilities on all infinite tools on our account once the purchase is made.

Keep up the amazing work Anet!

Archived