Wing 5 Boss 1 Desmina kill — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Wing 5 Boss 1 Desmina kill

MarkoNS.3261MarkoNS.3261 Member ✭✭✭
edited November 29, 2017 in Fractals, Dungeons, and Raids

Hi we got a kill on this yesterday and since i am already uploading it to youtube for my teammates i might as well post it here if someone is interested, it is quite messy tho :). on a side note woudnt it be cool if our necros were like this B) .

the volume is probably low i had it on 2 % so i can hear discord.

Kittenizer Tm in Full ACTION.

Comments

• Talindra.4958Talindra.4958 Member ✭✭✭✭

not bad :) i thought i recorded mine but it didn't because my hd was full!
    we had pretty good golem management, i was the druid but i hardly need to use my glyph at all the other wars were very good and efficient. they stack the golem all on one spot outside the edge of the platform lol

Death is Energy [DIE] in EU
    Envoy's Herald, EAoA, CoZ, VitV, DD, SS, The Eternal, LNHB, Champion Magus, Champion Phantom, Wondrous Achiever etc.

• @Talindra.4958 said:
    not bad :) i thought i recorded mine but it didn't because my hd was full!
    we had pretty good golem management, i was the druid but i hardly need to use my glyph at all the other wars were very good and efficient. they stack the golem all on one spot outside the edge of the platform lol

yes and i died @17% and got flamed kek

• It's official hammer is the next necros weapon. Elite spec juggernaut. Idk maybe

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.