Just bought 120$ in gems last night

Justine.6351

@Oglaf.1074 said:

@Justine.6351 said:

@Oglaf.1074 said:Point of this thread...?

Point of your comment...?

To get an answer as to what the point of this thread is.

It's already addressed in the opening post:

LS4-1 is just that good.

OP is saying that they are so pleased with the quality of content they are willing to subsidize cheapskates like me to help ANet continue to produce the game at the levels to which we have become accustomed.

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:Oglaf, it's pretty clear why Justine posted. It's in their post! "I liked LWS2E1, and I bought gems to celebrate." It's really that clear, and that simple.

Unless you are a Mirage Mesmer and you just broken my DPS class and made all my time and effort gearing for nothing.....

which is why I'm not playing gw2 right now.

@Mitsuko.3162 said:

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:Oglaf, it's pretty clear why Justine posted. It's in their post! "I liked LWS2E1, and I bought gems to celebrate." It's really that clear, and that simple.

Unless you are a Mirage Mesmer and you just broken my DPS class and made all my time and effort gearing for nothing.....

Yet you're posting on the forums. o_O

@Mitsuko.3162 said:Unless you are a Mirage Mesmer and you just broken my DPS class and made all my time and effort gearing for nothing.....

Derail post is derailing.

On topic though, I gotta say I definitely am giving two thumbs up on the story. I didn't play GW1 so I'm sure there is a lot of backstory I'm missing out on, but otherwise I don't feel like I'm out of the loop on things as the NPC's are doing great at bringing me up to speed on things!

@Mitsuko.3162 said:

It was able to hit that dps due to being broken, this fixed it. You'll be okay.

I wish I would also get stuff to buy here and there from the Gemstore. But there is not much stuff that suits thieves..I'd drop immediately 30€ for suppressed pistols with the right sound and maybe a glider that does not look like it has confetti on like the original glider. I think I'd shell out 50€ easily for two items, a full-price game from scratch is worth just a tad more.

I hope Justine finds something worthwile to spend that money on, I wish I had... :anguished:Excelsior.

@Rauderi.8706 said:

@vesica tempestas.1563 said:the world is too cynical these days, its nice to see someone feeling proud and getting pleasure from investing in the game we all love.

Right?

I have my arguments with GW2. Many, many arguments, but I won't deter someone who genuinely enjoys it. @Justine.6351, thanks for your contribution. :+1:

yep same here, im an elementalist/mage at heart, but in GW2 it seems to be that ranged spellcaster = play like a hyperactive yoda, but thats a different story, still love the game, warts n all :)

Archived