Top right of UI: dailies, to-do (why just one)?

keenedge.9675

I like the feature that the game reminds me of zone/map related dailies when I move somewhere. Why must I lose this feature if I have a long-term goal, like a legendary collection pinned up there? Similarly, if I pick which of the account dailies I'd like to do, I lose the ability to view region dailies such as Ember Bay.

With the focus on 4k support please consider revamping this section of the screen for improved QoL. I don't want to be forced to use an add-on to remember my long-term goals when the game has plenty of screen space. The behavior here could be selectable setting.

I'd definitely like it to be a selectable setting because I track 1 achievement at a time for the express purpose of hiding the daily achievement list. (I wish I could hide it completely, but that's not an option.) It would be extremely annoying for me if that was no longer possible.

But more customisation would be great. Maybe in addition to choosing achievements to track there could be options to include the current, location-specific daily list. Or a sub-set, so for example you see the Bloodstone Fen dailies as soon as you log in, no matter where you are.

@Danikat.8537 said:. . . Maybe in addition to choosing achievements to track there could be options to include the current, location-specific daily list. Or a sub-set, so for example you see the Bloodstone Fen dailies as soon as you log in, no matter where you are.

I LIKE this refinement. Perhaps a collapsible, region dailies in the list based on configuration preference.

Getting more complex, but none of this affects game-play or mechanics. Just the client UI. Hopefully, they give it some thought.

I personally wish dailies and achievements were two different sections of the UI, by default achivements would be hidden until you track an achievement, with dailies by default showing but have an option to have it not show.

Additionally, possibly have that dailies section show the appropriate dialies for the area automatically- so in core, HoT and PoF maps it shows the open world dailies, but in any WvW map it shows WvW dailies, PvP maps it shows PvP dailies (at least until all 3 dailies are accounted for), living world 3/4 map(s) it shows the appropriate map dailies, without having to manually change anything. Assumedly as an option anyway, i'm sure that'd annoy some people if it were the only way it worked.

Archived