Fix Buried Treasure

Esquilax.3491

Every time you use a kit, the treasure location is 100% guaranteed to be over the other side of the map, which means you have to waypoint. To make matters worse, most of the waypoints are actually nowhere near the spawn locations, and many require you to switch mounts to reach higher terrain etc. When you switch mounts you lose your kit, meaning you have to double click it again. The first time you double click the kit again after losing it, the it doesn't register so you need to double click it again to reactivate it and then you will likely dismount and need to quadruple click the kit AGAIN.

All things considered dealing with all this tedious finicky crap, the rewards aren't worthwhile.

My suggestions:

• The treasure should spawn no further than the next closest spawn location (ie circle on the map). You should not have to waypoint left,right,left,right,left,right,left,right across the whole map over and over just to dig chests, you should be able to run from one location to the next just on your mount alone.

• Fix the bugs with the kits disabling on dismount, and fix the bug with needing a quadruple click to re-equip it.

• Maybe make the rewards less crappy. I am not certain with this one because I could only stomach this event twice with all the aforementioned BS so I don't have a good sample size. But I dug up about 30 chests over the 40 minutes I participated and got maybe 5g worth of stuff.

Archived