Content Menu Filter. Can I remove content from it?

Brimstone.3807

So the content menu on the upper right hand side of the UI....I was wondering if I could filter it somehow. There is a Gold Star Indicator for the new Raid, that is of no use to me. I can collapse it, but I can't remove it. It's just visual clutter to highlight an achievement. If I can't filter it out, is it temporary?

The good news is it's temporary. The bad news is you can't remove it.

Players have been asking to be able to customise that list on and off since...probably before launch (when it only showed your story and hearts and events in the area) but the most we've ever gotten is the ability to choose which achievements to track.

I suspect that's partially because it's not one thing, it's several different UI items which all look similar (text down the right side of the screen) so allowing us to customise what appears there would actually be quite difficult, but I'm not sure. I assume for things like this they just don't think it's worth it because it's temporary. That and they deliberately added the message to make sure everyone saw it, so letting us hide it would be counter-productive.

Archived