[NA][iLL] iLLuminatriots is looking for some new blood(and old) to join our core group [PvE]

The Tee Why.4807

iLLuminatriots is a small (Level 34) PvE guild based in North America (EST Timezone). We have been around for a little more than a year now and take the close-knit feeling that we have, very seriously. Our intention is to stay relatively small in order to keep that community feeling alive. We have no repping requirements, in order to facilitate other modes we don't dabble in as a guild (like WVW or PVP).

Rules:

• NO forms of hate speech or harrassment will be tolerated whatsoever, anybody who partakes in that in, or out of guild chat will be dealt with swiftly.
  • As much as we like helping each other, we all have our own personal goals to work on aswell. We wish to be more a community than a personal LFG.
  • Not looking for Ranger mains at all at the moment, we're looking for a little more diversity.
  • Must have Heart of Thorns. We are looking for members to build towards the future.
  • We do not partake in voice communications of any sort, we intend to keep everything in text, in-game.

What you can expect out of iLLuminatriots

• Dungeon Running(Tuesdays and Fridays)
  • Fractal Running(Mondays and Thursdays)
  • (We offer teaching for those who need it for all of the content we run)
  • Meta Map Group-ups
  • General Help (be it builds, or how to get to certain vistas, or even achievement help, we have many members who love to help somebody along)

RaidsiLLuminatriots has a Raid Team in the works, we are looking for people who are interested in learning the Raids as a group, folks who might not have had the opportunity to raid but have the gear, attitude, patience and dedication to do so in a safe, non-judgmental environment. These opportunities are not separate from the actual guild, recruits cannot join with only Raiding in mind.

When: Fridays at 9:30PMStatus: Forming a team, we require:

• 2 Chronomancers (One will need to tank when necessary)
  • 2 Condi DPS
  • 1 PS Warr

If you're interested in recruitment you can go ahead and whisper me if I am online, otherwise send in-game mail to me, as I am the main recruiter and will get back to you rather swiftly for an interview!

Leader: Rhiyy - The Tee Why.4807

We look forward to all new iLLuminatriots and hope to hear from you all soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived