[Suggestion] Make Perfected Envoy skins available for WvW legendary armor as well

Umut.5471

Raids are limited to 10 coordinated people, we can't do it with random people successfully. We don't have enough people to do it.I can just join a WvW squad and farm my Legendary Armor this way. But without the skin, it's not important for me. I can just use any other ascended armor.Legendary skins shouldn't be locked to raids which aren't available for many people.

@Umut.5471 said:Raids are limited to 10 coordinated people, we can't do it with random people successfully. We don't have enough people to do it.I can just join a WvW squad and farm my Legendary Armor this way. But without the skin, it's not important for me. I can just use any other ascended armor.Legendary skins shouldn't be locked to raids which aren't available for many people.

Just like, fractal skins, wvw skins, pvp skins, dungeon skins, open world skins and guild skins then? Why is that okay, but raid skins aren't okay?

@FrizzFreston.5290 said:

@Umut.5471 said:Raids are limited to 10 coordinated people, we can't do it with random people successfully. We don't have enough people to do it.I can just join a WvW squad and farm my Legendary Armor this way. But without the skin, it's not important for me. I can just use any other ascended armor.Legendary skins shouldn't be locked to raids which aren't available for many people.

Just like, fractal skins, wvw skins, pvp skins, dungeon skins, open world skins and guild skins then? Why is that okay, but raid skins aren't okay?

WvW legendary back piece has an unique skin. Fractal back piece and sPvP back piece all have their unique skins.Then why WvW legendary armor doesn't have a legendary skin with some cool effects? What's the purpose then?It's too expensive for just stat-switching ability. I expect some legendary effects from legendaries, not some exotic grade skin.What I mean is, if the Perfected envoy is unique to Raids, then WvW should have it's own legendary armor skin with effects.

@FrizzFreston.5290 said:Just like, fractal skins, wvw skins, pvp skins, dungeon skins, open world skins and guild skins then? Why is that okay, but raid skins aren't okay?

This isn't okay because the legendary armor from pvp or wvw has the same skin like asc armor. They didn't get anything new. And raid skin is something new.

@Umut.5471 said:Legendary skins shouldn't be locked to raids which aren't available for many people.Actually they should, at least the legendary raid skins that is. The problem isn't that raids have unique legendary armor sets, it's that WvW, sPvP, dungeons / fractals, story and open world don't have their own unique legendary armor sets like they should have.

@Tails.9372 said:

@Umut.5471 said:Legendary skins shouldn't be locked to raids which aren't available for many people.Actually they should, at least the legendary raid skins that is. The problem isn't that raids have unique legendary armor sets, it's that WvW, sPvP, dungeons / fractals, story and open world don't have their own unique legendary armor sets like they should have.Hell, non-raid PVE doesn't even
have
a legendary armor set, even a generic-skinned one.

@Hyper Cutter.9376 said:

@Tails.9372 said:

@Umut.5471 said:Legendary skins shouldn't be locked to raids which aren't available for many people.Actually they should, at least the legendary raid skins that is. The problem isn't that raids have unique legendary armor sets, it's that WvW, sPvP, dungeons / fractals, story and open world don't have their own unique legendary armor sets like they should have.Hell, non-raid PVE doesn't even
have
a legendary armor set, even a generic-skinned one.

This.. I'd love a non-raid pve legendary option for armor.. the quality of life that would offer would be massive since I love playing multiple characters... that's essentially what legendary armor offers in wvw, the quality of life of being able to swap stats when you wish... I'd quite enjoy that T_T

@Skobel.6920 said:

@Umut.5471 said:Legendary skins shouldn't be locked to raids which aren't available for many people.

Anet is trying to force people to do raids. First armor, now ring. And more and more is going to be locked behind the raids. Get used to it.

People wont get used to it they will just quit.

@Tails.9372 said:

@Umut.5471 said:Legendary skins shouldn't be locked to raids which aren't available for many people.Actually they should, at least the legendary raid skins that is. The problem isn't that raids have unique legendary armor sets, it's that WvW, sPvP, dungeons / fractals, story and open world don't have their own unique legendary armor sets like they should have.

No, they shouldn't. Envoy skins can stay unique to raids, but other legendary armor should have their own skins with "legendary" effects.

Why would anyone pay the same amount of gold to a legendary with no skin? Changing stats of ascended armor/weapon is easy anyway, it takes only anexotic insignia/inscription and an ecto which is cheap. 1-5g. And metas don't change that fast to force you to change your stats everyday.The only point to make legendaries is their skins for me.

No, leave fancy skins out of WvW, we don't need more farmer's in zerker gear and magic find food being rallybots.Raider's deserve those skins, it takes a lot of skill to do PvE. You have to memorize all those scripted predictable attacks, so of course you should be rewarded with the best loot in game. We will just wait another 4-5 years so that game modes that actually require skill and thinking can maybe get a bug fix and we will be grateful for it.

@Umut.5471 said:Raids are limited to 10 coordinated people, we can't do it with random people successfully. We don't have enough people to do it.I can just join a WvW squad and farm my Legendary Armor this way. But without the skin, it's not important for me. I can just use any other ascended armor.

You just answered why. One requires 10 coordinated people, the other is a matter of brain-dead farm.

Legendary skins shouldn't be locked to raids which aren't available for many people.

And the WvW version is?

@X T D.6458 said:No, leave fancy skins out of WvW, we don't need more farmer's in zerker gear and magic find food being rallybots.Raider's deserve those skins, it takes a lot of skill to do PvE. You have to memorize all those scripted predictable attacks, so of course you should be rewarded with the best loot in game. We will just wait another 4-5 years so that game modes that actually require skill and thinking can maybe get a bug fix and we will be grateful for it.

We don't zerg, we play as a small party of people and attack enemy zergs and divide them to smaller groups.I don't like to kill some scripted AI bots, I like to fight real players which takes better skill, timing and use of countermeasures against an unpredictable player.We can play WvW with a gang of 3 people. Can complete a raid wing with that numbers? No.Then tell me how can we complete a raid wing with random people from LFG? So are you saying If we aren't a huge guild we aren't allowed to craft legendary skins?That's BS.

@maddoctor.2738 said:

@Umut.5471 said:Raids are limited to 10 coordinated people, we can't do it with random people successfully. We don't have enough people to do it.I can just join a WvW squad and farm my Legendary Armor this way. But without the skin, it's not important for me. I can just use any other ascended armor.

You just answered why. One requires 10 coordinated people, the other is a matter of brain-dead farm.

Legendary skins shouldn't be locked to raids which aren't available for many people.

And the WvW version is?

What if we don't like to do instanced raid content? Or don't have the numbers to do it? They promised us legendary armors for WvW and sPvP.I want to see those legendary armors, that's all. Legendary armor = Armor with legendary skin.Raid community is hella toxic, I can't believe what you guys are saying here. And you are suggesting me to form a party with toxic players like that.

@X T D.6458 said:No, leave fancy skins out of WvW, we don't need more farmer's in zerker gear and magic find food being rallybots.Raider's deserve those skins, it takes a lot of skill to do PvE. You have to memorize all those scripted predictable attacks, so of course you should be rewarded with the best loot in game. We will just wait another 4-5 years so that game modes that actually require skill and thinking can maybe get a bug fix and we will be grateful for it.

While I enjoy both raiding and wvw, if I was a pure wvw player I seriously would not bark off about skill. A major part of the wvw gameplay is zerg fights and just time spent in the game mode. That does not scream skill to me. The same goes for spvp which has devolved into nothing but a daily/skin farm for a majority of the players.

@Umut.5471 said:

@maddoctor.2738 said:

And the WvW version is?

What if we don't like to do instanced raid content? Or don't have the numbers to do it? They promised us legendary armors for WvW and sPvP.I want to see those legendary armors, that's all. Legendary armor = Armor with legendary skin.Raid community is hella toxic, I can't believe what you guys are saying here. And you are suggesting me to form a party with toxic players like that.

You got your legendary armor. The envoy armor is unique skin in Raids, now if WvW players pay enough gems they may invest the resources to make a skin for the WvW version. Legendary armor takes time and resources to create

Archived