LIving world season 4 escape prison bug

When your battling away to escape the prison there is an awakened rival following and attacking you and you can’t kill him. He doesn’t have a health meter ether. So when your attacking everything you have to ignore him while he’s attacking you to progress. He’s doesn’t disappear until the end of the scene. I’m assuming that’s a bug otherwise it’s a really annoying monster who you literally can’t kill. I made it through easily but idk about others if they every go across having that situation.

@blambidy.3216 said:When your battling away to escape the prison there is an awakened rival following and attacking you and you can’t kill him. He doesn’t have a health meter ether. So when your attacking everything you have to ignore him while he’s attacking you to progress. He’s doesn’t disappear until the end of the scene. I’m assuming that’s a bug otherwise it’s a really annoying monster who you literally can’t kill. I made it through easily but idk about others if they every go across having that situation.

That's really annoying but mine is even more frustrating! That makeshift key isn't working at all. So, literally, I can't get out of the cell because the makeshift key doesn't work. I don't have that Vermin call (don't know if it's correct) in my hotkey bar.

Here is my screenshot for it https://imgur.com/a/J7mI4

@TechForEd.9607 said:

@blambidy.3216 said:When your battling away to escape the prison there is an awakened rival following and attacking you and you can’t kill him. He doesn’t have a health meter ether. So when your attacking everything you have to ignore him while he’s attacking you to progress. He’s doesn’t disappear until the end of the scene. I’m assuming that’s a bug otherwise it’s a really annoying monster who you literally can’t kill. I made it through easily but idk about others if they every go across having that situation.

That's really annoying but mine is even more frustrating! That makeshift key isn't working at all. So, literally, I can't get out of the cell because the makeshift key doesn't work. I don't have that Vermin call (don't know if it's correct) in my hotkey bar.

Here is my screenshot for it

Please do not use another bug report to report a different one, but make a new threat.In your case....You'll need more then the lockpick and there are more ways then one to open it.

• ArenaNet Staff

For the issue of the enemy following too long - I'll take a look at it!For the issue of the thief not being able to use the makeshift key - when you get the key and attempt to use it on the lock, at different points you'll see a SAS button appearing over your weapon skill bar. Hit that when you see it appear and let me know if the issue persists. =D

Archived