[Suggestion] sPvP and WvW legendary armor should have unique legendary skins with effects

Umut.5471

Hello,I made a suggestion with another thread but this seems more logical for every community without offending raid players.I'm now updating it with a better idea.sPvP and WvW legendary armor versions should have their own, unique legendary skins opposed to raid-unique Envoy armor.I liked the way how Fractal, sPvP and WvW legendary back pieces have their own skins. I think it should be same for sPvP and WvW legendary armor.I mean they should have some cool animations and/or cool effects/auras like other legendary items.

• 2 weeks later...

I also have an idea to add; Open world PvE should have its unique legendary set as well with a different skin. It must be hard and grindy to craft and shouldn't be tradeable.For example, Aurora required you to put a lot of effort to the game to complete the set. Make it require more stuff than Aurora maybe, but give us alternative ways to have legendary armor sets. This way you can end the discussions about raids. Every legendary set should have its own, unique skin with effects/animations unlike current WvW/PvP armor.

Archived